Sunday, January 17, 2010

wedding galore!


Miles today: 1.1
Miles in 2010: 62.9

today is Sunday and it was a long day...barely time for a run again...but I got a 1-miler in. i know the pink flowers above don't really have anything to do with running...but they are rununculus and i have wanted those as wedding flowers for a long time.

woke up early for church...message was about Mary's last words, "Do whatever He tells you." thought that was humbling. I keep feeling like i should do something about the people in Haiti...like make them lots of pot roasts and invite them over...or knit some socks or something...

made pot roast in the crockpot when i got home from church and left it to cook while i drove out to Roanoke to see Stace's apartment and take her to David's with me to pick out bridesmaids' dresses. :) had fun in the dressing rooms deciding on colors and stopped by the mall to shop just a little...(clearance at the GAP and Victoria's Secret!)...and then dropped her off and came home around 6.

wanted so badly to get a pedicure today because my toes are looking horrible...but just didn't have the time. ate yummy pot roast during the Jets/Chargers game and then fell asleep in the 4th quarter...woke up to another tear-jerking report about Haiti on 60 Minutes. :( i couldn't get off the couch...but then...

********************finally was motivated to run*******************

"Heather, get your @$$ upstairs and put on a sports bra!" yelled my fiancĂ©.

and I asked him, "Are you a part of this too? Have you run everyday?"

and he said, "No, but I am a part of this with you. Do you want to give up? I'm not letting you."

and so we ran.

2 comments:

  1. Not sure which I love more....the BEAUTIFUL pink flowers or your BEAUTIFUL relationship with your hub to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know about this wedding and hope you had good time. Few weeks ago, I arranged my nephew’s ring ceremony at one of elegant wedding venues. Invited all our family and friends and enjoyed very much there.

    ReplyDelete