Wednesday, January 20, 2010

This Sucks...I Mean Socks

Miles today: 3.25
Miles in 2010: 74.1

I didn't want to run tonight. Here's why:
  • It was raining.
  • It was semi-cold.
  • It was already dark.
  • I forgot my gloves.
  • My legs were tired.
  • I forgot good socks. (What are good socks? I'll explain below.)
  • I only had a pair of shorts, no pants.
  • Gregg was at home.
  • I was tired.
But, my promise to myself weighs heavily on my shoulders as I decide, when, where, and how long I will run each night, and so, with heavy feet, I trudged out to meet some folks at Heritage High School to run around the cross country trail and Richland Hills. Despite the rain, I still had a great run...short, but sweet.

All About Socks I Think Are Good All socks are available at Riverside Runners!
Anyway, hope you check out these socks...come see them all at Riverside Runners!

1 comment: