Wednesday, January 13, 2010

prayers for Haiti

Miles today: 5

Miles in 2010: 45.4

Ran around Perrymont Elementary tonight and honestly, can't stop thinking about the situation tonight in Haiti. I feel so sorry for the people in Port-Au-Prince. I feel sad that there are people there who can't even enjoy life, and running, and medical care, and possibly food or their homes. i did a little research after my run tonight and just was looking up people who are in Haiti right now who blog...and this is what i found:

Live Say Haiti

Heartline Runners

Buxman Family

Mangine Family

Haiti Happenings

Real Hope for Haiti Rescue Center

so even though this has nothing to do with running (other than the topic that was running through my head while i was running)...i just hope that anyone out there who reads me who has any prayers in their hearts sends them up for the people of Haiti...i just pray that they are okay.

much love and many miles...heather.

No comments:

Post a Comment