Wednesday, January 6, 2010

RUNNING errands

Miles today: 4.55
Miles in 2010: 17.77

I needed to take my car in last night for an early morning oil change this morning so I could have it back in time for work...my plan was to just run to the Mazda dealership with my credit card in my pocket and pick up my car so I didn't have to bother Gregg at work...

Mapped out both of the routes from my house...either Wiggington/Hawkins Mill/Cottontown or Wiggington/Old Forest/221...with the 1st route being 7.1 miles and the 2nd being 4.5.

Of course my original plan was to wake up at 6:45am and run the long route and be at the dealership by 8:15...but because I stayed up so late blogging like a crazy woman, I didn't officially get out of bed until 8am...but I figured I could take the shorter route and be at the dealership by 9.

So I bundled up and hit the road, and arrived at Mazda around 9, about an hour after they said my car would be ready. I walked in and my hood was still up in the garage and it wasn't clean...UGH.

SO that meant I had to get a ride back to my house from the friendly complimentary van at Nissan, still get a shower, and then borrow Gregg's truck to drive to work...so the run today wasn't even the complicated part.

Good thing the driver for their van was super nice and complimented me (despite my sweaty head and nasty hair) because he was late and I didn't get home until 9:45.

But, I did get my run in for the day and I did end up at work with a little time to spare...

So here's my run:




and here's to a 4th day of running!

1 comment:

  1. That's kind of a scary run! I'm glad you almost ruined the surprise of today's blog at work today. I've added this blog to my favorites so I guarantee I will check is as often as I can (the plan is daily). I will kick your ass if you miss a day. I'm hoping one day you don't have your run in at like 11:50pm and your sprint out the door and run a mile really quick!

    ReplyDelete