Thursday, February 4, 2010

I. Am. Tired.

Miles today: 2.4
Miles this week: 13.7
Miles in 2010: 132.5

Today's run was just a quick one...I'm tired. My. Ankles. Are. Exhausted. That means that I ran 2 miles...up and back down Rivermont.

Part of the problem is that it's much harder work to run in the snow/slush than it is to run on the regular road/sidewalk.

I am not complaining because I actually love snow running, etc...but I just feel like it's harder on my body--a more difficult workout...

I guess I should be thankful because even though I haven't worn pants this week, just shorts and capris, I haven't fallen on my bad gruesome knee, so that's a good thing. Jeff told me to keep it moist under a band-aid, and so did my sis, so I suppose for it to heal properly, I should listen...

But here we are at Friday, and here's the snowcast:


wish me luck on tomorrow and Saturday and probably Sunday's runs!

1 comment: