Tuesday, February 16, 2010

BRAS, BRAS, BRAS!

Miles today: 3.2
Miles this week: 4.3
Miles in 2010: 174

I ran a 3.2 mile loop on Rivermont today and enjoyed the run in the daylight with most cars paying attention and seeing me since I was running on the road. However, there was one car that came so close to me and the snow bank that I started to sweat a little and thought that I might have to tuck and roll if the driver didn't look up. He did look up and nothing happened to me, but it still made me a little nervous.

I had a yummy lunch from Magnolia foods today as well...a turkey and bacon cream cheese wrap! They have great food.

At Riverside Runners today, we had our first meeting with Deborah Compton, as our Moving Comfort representative. Deborah has been our Balega rep for many years, and gets us the latest info on our #1 selling socks. In fact, I'm pretty excited about the Hidden Comfort sock coming out in COLORS! They are offering a hot pink, purple, neon green, and orange. I think they'll be a hit.

On top of all these great socks that we love at Riverside Runners, as a store we've just brought on the Moving Comfort bra line. As a store, this means we'll be in a place we've never been before--helping women with specific bra sizing.

Did you know? approximately 80% of women do not know/wear their correct bra size!
That's right. That means that Riverside Runners is going to be a woman's one-stop shop for buying sports bras! Almost or equally important to a woman's shoe purchase is a quality sports bra for impact support.

Did you know? a D-cup breast can weigh between 3 & 5 pounds! That's a lot of extra weight to be carrying around! Get a bra that supports that weight!

We are excited to have three styles: Fiona, Pheobe, and Vixen in full size runs in the store now! Stop by and I'll measure you and help you find a bra that works!

Fiona:

Phoebe:

Vixen:

4 comments: