Saturday, December 11, 2010

sometimes your run just feels awful

Miles today: 4.05
Miles this week: 21.8
Miles in 2010: a lot

I worked at the store today, and then afterwards went for a run. I ran from the store through Riverside Park and then down to the Baptist Hospital and back to the store.

My run was really crappy.

I felt like I was running with a load of bricks inside. Maybe that was cause we had Pizza Hut pan pizza for lunch at the store. Not sure.

But let me just say this...

I am very thankful for the side entrance to the VBH on Oak Lane. It's near the chapel in the front of the hospital. Anyway, that bathroom has come in handy on more than one occasion.

On another note, tonight after my run, Gregg and I went to the AREVA Christmas party. That's us. I look like a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment