Friday, December 10, 2010

5 months

Miles today: 2.0
Miles this week: 17.7
Miles in 2010: someday I'll know

5 months ago today, Gregg and I tied the knot. Half the reason that the blog fell apart in March and just came back now...but a good reason if any. Today was super cold out and we were going to celebrate our 5 month landmark with a night at Mi Patron, our new favorite Mexican restaurant (yes, way better than La Carreta) with our friends, John and Sarah, but of course I didn't fit my run in before work, so at 6, I still needed to run.

Ended up staying at work until 7:15ish talking with Jeff, so I didn't get to run until 7:30. Oops. Anyway, the wind was so strong and the temperature was in the 20s, so I ran a short 2-mile up and back on Rivermont, then hurried off to Mi Patron to meet Gregg, John, and Sarah.

Now, this may not be my wife-iest feature...but I definitely tend to do things (i.e. go grocery shopping, out to dinner, to friends' houses) after running after work because I don't want to take the time to go home and shower. Today was one of these occasions. Right after my run I parked in a space outside of Mi patron, changed in the car, and then met everyone inside. No make-up, no new deoderant...just me on our 5 month anniversary. Super romantic, huh?

Anyway, I wanted to post a few pics from our wedding that make me smile big. Here goes:








No comments:

Post a Comment