Wednesday, December 1, 2010

its December?!?

well here's how I really feel...

asdflkjoiugl;jsaf1!()*#%(!

enough there.

miles today: 4.0
miles this week: 12.5
miles in 2010: errr...not sure.

So what I thought I'd do during "project threesixfive" was blog everyday and have an amazing journal of my journey of running everyday for a year.

What really happened was life got in the way, we were planning a wedding, Gregg and I got married, and somewhere in there I quit blogging.

UGH.

I hate those two words together...I quit.

I really did kind of give up on the blog thing.

However, I did do what I was supposed to on the other end of the goal, and that was to run everyday thus far. As of today, I only have 31 days left to run. How cool is that?

Makes me feel pretty good.
So, with my entry into the world of December 2010, I thought I'd re-enter the blog-o-sphere and try to write each day of December to get me back on my wagon...and excite you readers about what's to come in 2011!

So, without further ado...I'm back. And I'm stronger than ever! Go me!

1 comment:

  1. You didn't quit blogging ... you just learned from the experience. I can't imagine trying to blog every day! Just like with running, there are no failures, just learning experiences. Glad to see you back here though - I hope you keep it up!

    ReplyDelete