Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Rest and Tuxedos

Miles today: 1.1
Miles this week: 6.2
Miles in 2010: 222.7

Today after work, Gregg and I met to head down to Celebration, the bridal shop downtown, to pick out suits for the wedding. Of all things, the easiest, quickest part of planning for the wedding is stinkin picking out the suits. WHY!?

I had a long day with visions of cupcakes and guest lists and bridesmaids and flower girls and showers and registries in my head.

I'm trying to figure out if I can make a groom's cake for Gregg on my own for the wedding...just because I think it would be super cute...and if I'm talented enough to make pretty cupcakes for my own bridal shower...however, everyone tells me that it's too much of an undertaking, so we'll see. As you can see above, the cupcakes pictured are so adorable and I think would be super easy. We'll see. I think I might bake some next weekend and decide.

Anyway, that didn't leave much time today for running, so I took a rest day, especially since I ran that tempo run yesterday. I did the Mullbury Mile, as I affectionately have come to call it...and almost in record time for that loop. Felt good even though I was tired and a little sore.

Can't wait to see how my speed is affected by all of this hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment