Thursday, March 11, 2010

3:00AM

Miles today: 2.0
Miles this week: 16.1
Miles in 2010: 263

I stayed up until 3AM last night for some unknown reason...doing things like trying to catch up on blogging (which isn't working very well) and laundry and such.

I guess part of the reason why I'm so behind on blogging is because I'm running a lot and more than I ever have before, which means I'm running out of time to write. Plus, of course, wedding planning is taking over, which means there's even less time to write.

All of this to say that staying up til three last night did me no bit of good today when I woke up for work, so of course, I didn't get my run in and had to do it after work.

It felt like it should be a "rest" day, so I only ran two miles up and down Rivermont after work. It's funny how a rest day for me is two miles now, and not just sitting on the couch. Love that feeling.

Easy run, dinner with my lovey, and then headed out to Target to continue the wedding registry menagerie.

Woo-hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment